2020 Dirt Cup sponsored by Fisher Racing, Greg Hamilton Racing, and Michael Hodel Racing, is this Friday and Saturday, July 31st and August 1st.
*******Camping at the track is not allowed for the 2020 Dirt Cup**********
Dirt Cup Schedule
Friday and Saturday
9:00am Gates open
10:20-10:30 Pit Meeting
10:30-11:00 Pack track & hot laps
11:00 Qualifying starts
At the conclusion of qualifying, 10 min break then heats start.
At the conclusion of heats, 10 min break then the mains start.
**All cars must be registered by 10:00 or your car will be placed at the back of your heat race.
- Have your car tech’d by a tech official. They will have bright yellow vests.
- Complete bottom portion of tech sheet
- Bring completed form to check in booth with money
- Prepare your driver and be ready for packing and hot
- Hot laps, qualifying, heats, & mains will be in order: novice, Jr, Sr,160
- Qualifying will be best of 2 laps; green flag then two
- Heats will be 15
- Mains will be 25 laps, except novice which is 20
- Member race fee $30 (includes driver & 1 handler)
- Non-member fees $40 (includes driver & 1 handler)
- Transponder rental $10
- Additional wrist bands $5